Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Beginner Blogging

I am very new to the blogosphere and welcome any tips or tricks of the trade!


My name is Katie Q. and I am a third grade teacher.  I am midway through my seventh year of teaching and I've been addicted to teaching blogs for quite some time.  They've really transformed the way I teach.  I've followed a few blogs for a couple of years now, but Pinterest really opened my eyes to the multitude of outstanding resources available via educational blogs.  (It has also robbed me of countless hours of my life, as any true Pinner would understand...).


My goal is to use this blog to share ideas, resources, and information that have had a positive impact on my teaching.  I also hope that it will help me connect to more educators out there who are dedicated to their practice and don't mind sharing their wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment